Career Talks with Deloitte's Senior Consultant (RSVP by April 16)
Time & Location
About the Event
Please click on RSVP below to register for the session by 5PM on Thursday, April 16th.
We will take a dive into the world of consulting:
- What’s involved in being a consultant
- What skills are important to learn to give you an edge
- How to get into the role yourself
Christine is a Senior Consultant with Deloitte’s technology strategy practice serving middle market and fortune 500 clients, primarily in the Banking sector. She has established a strong track record in client service including developing technology strategy, driving business & technology alignment, providing CIO advisory services, and helping mobilizing large transformation programs across banking.
Chrisitne holds a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree from York University – Schulich School of Business. Prior to her MBA, Christine has international education and work experiences across Germany and China.
- UniExplore Co-founder, Career Coach
- Originations at Trez Capital, a leading investment banking company
- Chief Technology Officer (CTO) at R2 Investment, a FinTech company
- Debt Capital Markets Broker at Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), world’s second largest commercial real estate firm
- Commercial Real Estate Appraiser at Juteau Johnson Comba
- Founding Member of CRE Library, a media agency
- Career Mentor at Carleton University’s business school
Time：8PM, Sunday, April 19, 2020 (Toronto Time)
Platform：Clickmeeting (Join webinar at: https://clickmeeting.com/join-webinar)
You can directly join the webinar without downloading any software on PC. The access instructions including Webinar ID and a direct link will be sent to your email. If you would like to join via your phone, please dowload the Click Meeting application from your mobile app store. This software is more suitable for the Canadian network environment. You might experience a delay in Internet speed when viewing in China.
If you would like to join our WeChat discussion group and stay informed on all our news and member benefits, please join our community by completing this form: Click Here
Or book a service consultation today: Book Here