Drafting a Quality Resume to Get Noticed
Time & Location
About the Event
Please click on RSVP below to register for the session. If you would also like to book a FREE consultation, join our dsicussion groups or stay informed on all our news and member benefits, please join our community by completing this form: Subscribe and Book a Consultation
You will learn:
- What are hiring managers looking for in resumes?
- How do you tailor your resume towards the job?
Keynote Speaker: Garret MacGillivray
- Seasoned Investment Banking Professional with over $5 Billion (CAD) transactions under his belt.
- UniExplore Co-founder, Head Career Coach
- Founded and Managing Director of a Real Estate Investment Banking firm
- Originations at Trez Capital, a leading investment banking company
- Chief Technology Officer (CTO) at R2 Investment, a FinTech company
- Debt Capital Markets Broker at Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), world’s second largest commercial real estate firm
- Commercial Real Estate Appraiser at Juteau Johnson Comba
- Founding Member of CRE Library, a media agency
- Career Mentor at Carleton University’s business school
Time：3PM, Thursday, October 15th, 2020 (Toronto Time)
Process：30min presentation + 15min Q&A
Platform：Clickmeeting (Join webinar at: https://clickmeeting.com/join-webinar)
You can directly join the webinar without downloading any software on the PC, and the access link and event ID will be sent to your email. If you would like to join via your phone, please dowload the Click Meeting application from your mobile app store. This software is more suitable for the Canadian network environment. You might experience a delay in Internet speed when viewing overseas.