Social Media Profiles and How They Influence Your Job Hunt
Time & Location
About the Event
Please click on RSVP below to register for the session.
If you would like to book a FREE consultation, join our dsicussion groups or stay informed on all our news and member benefits, please complete this form: Subscribe and Book a Consultation
You will learn:
- What social media profiles should you pay attention to?
- Why are they important to you and hiring companies?
- How can you make an impact with your social media profiles?
Keynote Speaker: Garret MacGillivray
- Seasoned Investment Banking Professional with over $5 Billion (CAD) transactions under his belt.
- UniExplore Co-founder, Head Career Coach
- Founded and Managing Director of a Real Estate Investment Banking firm
- Originations at Trez Capital, a leading investment banking company
- Chief Technology Officer (CTO) at R2 Investment, a FinTech company
- Debt Capital Markets Broker at Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), world’s second largest commercial real estate firm
- Commercial Real Estate Appraiser at Juteau Johnson Comba
- Founding Member of CRE Library, a media agency
- Career Mentor at Carleton University’s business school
Time：3PM, Thursday, October 27th, 2020 (Toronto Time)
Process：30min presentation + 15min Q&A
Platform：Clickmeeting (Join webinar at: https://clickmeeting.com/join-webinar)
You can directly join the webinar without downloading any software on the PC, and the access link and event ID will be sent to your email. If you would like to join via your phone, please dowload the Click Meeting application from your mobile app store. This software is more suitable for the Canadian network environment. You might experience a delay in Internet speed when viewing overseas.